Terms of purchase
Ágnes E.V. korsós (hereinafter: Seller) distributes the jewelry she designed and produced under the brand name Kao. This document contains the general terms and conditions for the use of the www.kao.hu website (hereinafter: Website) and online store (hereinafter: Webstore) operated by the Seller as a service provider, as well as the details of the legal relationship between Ágnes Korsós E.V. and customers during sales through them. . Ordering on the Website is a contract between the Seller and the buyer (hereinafter: Buyer). The created contract is considered an electronically concluded contract, which is archived as an unsigned written contract, and can be retrieved and viewed afterwards. The web store only enters into contracts with adults, the contract will be invalid in the case of orders by minors. 1. Most important company data Company name: Ágnes Korsós E.V.. Headquarters: Monostorapáti 8296 Petőfi utca 121. Registration number: 53070825 Tax number: 69361119-1-39
2. The Products Creates and distributes uniquely designed and handmade jewelry and accessories for sale. On the Sales Website, the products corresponding to the available stock at any given time are listed. The Seller tries to provide as detailed a description as possible of the products sold, and to show the authenticity of the products with high-quality photos, however, minor color differences, size ratio differences, and minor pattern differences may occur, for which the Seller assumes no responsibility. The buyer has the option to order unique jewelry that is not included in the set. Regarding this, you will find information below under the heading "Ordering unique jewelry".
3. Registration All parts of the website's content are available to anyone who visits the website, so no registration is required to view the content. Valid registration is not a condition for shopping in the online store, it is only recommended, as it facilitates the process of subsequent purchases. Registration is simple and fast, and the Buyer must provide only those data that are absolutely necessary for the Seller to complete the order. Registration can be done in the following way: It is located on the website https://kao.hu/checkout/, filling out the data sheet that opens as appropriate, The following data must be entered during registration: Last name First name Mailing address E-mail address Phone number (please enter a mobile number) Password Confirm password The Buyer is solely responsible for any damage resulting from incorrect, incomplete or incorrect data entered during registration (e.g. the cost of double mailing) or for the resulting delayed
by registering, the Customer undertakes to update the data required for registration as necessary, so that they are timely and in accordance with reality. If the Customer has forgotten/lost the password he/she entered during registration, he/she can change it using the Forgot password function. The Seller treats the provided data confidentially, in compliance with the data management legislation and for a specific purpose, and does not disclose it to third parties. Acceptance of the ÁFSz is a condition for registration. The buyer has the right to request the cancellation of the registration by sending a message to the e-mail address email@example.com. After that, if the Customer wants to order again from the Website in the future, a new registration is required.
4. The course of the purchase On the product page, you can add the selected products to the cart with one click. It's worth putting in everything you like - this doesn't oblige you to buy, but this way you don't have to look back for products while browsing. Anything can be deleted from the Cart before finalizing the purchase. All important information, the description and the price of the product can be found on the product page in addition to the images. You can start finalizing your order by clicking the "View your cart" button. At this step, the Buyer can decide whether to buy as a "Guest" or to register. The previously registered Customer should log in with his password. Since the registration form contains personal and delivery data, after registration or entry, the Buyer only needs to enter the delivery and payment method. Delivery method: According to the buyer's choice, he can ask for the product to be mailed or collected in person.
5. Prices The product prices given on the Website are gross prices, which include 0% VAT, but do not include delivery (postage) costs. When determining the postage cost, the applicable postal tariff is the guide.
5.1. Discounts The seller periodically issues coupons entitling to a certain percentage discount, which can be used when shopping in the Webshop. The discount coupon contains the password with which the discount can be used, the amount of the discount in percentage or its exact amount in HUF, and the deadline for using the discount. If the Customer makes After sending the automatic e-mail confirming the order sent through the Website, the Buyer has 3 working days to transfer the purchase price to the Seller's account. After that, the Seller can no longer reserve the ordered product, and the order will be cancelled
. 6.1. Forward references The data required for a sales order are as follows: Account number: 10404072-50526887-57711002 Account holder: Ágnes Korsós. Name of account managing bank: K&H Bank In the case of bank transfer, the package will only be mailed when the amount has been received on the Seller's bank account. In the case of postal delivery, the Buyer must pay the postage in advance when placing the order.
6.2. Personal collection At a pre-arranged time, the product can be picked up in person at the Seller's headquarters (see: Location menu item) or at another pre-arranged location. In this case, by definition, no delivery fee will be charged.
7. Delivery Shipments are delivered by post. The ordered products will be mailed as registered mail within 5 working days of the order, in a free gift box per order, in packaging that ensures the product is free from damage. The seller can only take responsibility for the deadline for sending to the post, not for the deadline for delivery or for lost shipments. Upon receipt of the shipment, the Buyer is responsible for opening and inspecting the shipment in front of the delivery person, and in case of possible damage to the product or other complaints, to file a report. The Seller can only accept a subsequent complaint with an official postal protocol. Delivery abroad is possible upon prior written agreement between Seller and Buyer (send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). Providing information over the phone does not constitute an agreement on foreign delivery.
8. Right of withdrawal If the Buyer decides not to request the product after receiving it, he has the option to withdraw without giving a reason within 8 working days, according to the relevant government . The Buyer can inform the Seller of his intention to cancel by e-mail or by post (registered mail), and he can also exercise his right of cancellation in case of personal collection. In case of cancellation in writing, the Seller calculates the date of the cancellation deadline by taking into account the day of sending the e-mail or sending it to the post, so even an e-mail sent on the 8th working day or a letter sent by post is considered valid. In case of cancellation, the obligation to return the product rests with the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to return the product to the Seller in damage-free packaging, registered mail, together with the invoice. The costs of the return are borne by the Buyer. The Seller undertakes to refund the amount paid by the Buyer (the price of the product and possible postage) immediately, but no later than within 30 days of the cancellation. The Seller is entitled to demand reimbursement from the Buyer for damage caused by improper use of the product. The customer cannot exercise his right of withdrawal in the event that it is a unique product made specifically at his request.
9. Warranty The seller makes every effort to ensure that the products he produces are made to the highest possible standard and to the complete satisfaction of his customers, and that the information on the website is as accurate as possible. Any mistakes that may still occur are governed by the laws and regulations regarding trade between absentees. In the case of a defective product, the Seller undertakes to replace it within 8 days. Taking into account the raw materials used in the production of the products, the following cannot be considered a warranty defect: darkening resulting from the natural oxidation of metals, soiling of textiles or wear and tear resulting from improper use or storage. In the event of defects resulting from improper use or damage by the Buyer, the Seller cannot be obliged to provide a replacement product or a monetary refund.
10. Complaints handling In the event of a complaint regarding the operation of the website, the ordering and delivery processes, or the products, the Buyer can contact the seller at the following contact details: - by letter: Leányfalu, 2016 Malomhegyi utca 13, - by e-mail: email@example.com.
11. Data protection The Seller treats the data provided by the Buyer during registrations and orders as confidential and does not disclose them to third parties. The exception to this is the information that is necessary for the delivery of the product.
12. Copyright Website is under copyright protection. The products displayed on the Website and the photos and content published are the intellectual property of the Seller. Saving or printing the content of the website or some parts of it on a hard drive, ssd, usb or sd card is permitted for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use beyond your own use (such as storage in a database, publication or download, commercialization) is only possible with the written consent of the Seller.
13. Ordering unique exclusive jewelry The Buyer always has the opportunity to have a unique product made with the Seller based on the aspects (colors, shapes, collection, type) sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or agreed in person. This is subject to an advance payment of 50% of the purchase price at the time of ordering. The Seller notifies the Buyer by e-mail about the completion of the product and its appearance in the Webshop. After that, the Buyer can purchase the unique piece of jewelry from the Webshop according to the general procedure and pay the remaining purchase price, including any shipping costs. The warranty also applies to individual products, but the Customer does not have the right to cancel in such cases.
14. Other provisions The Seller is entitled to unilaterally amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by informing the Buyers of the amendment in the form of a short notice on the Website. Following the modification, the Customer's use of the Webshop constitutes acceptance of the modification of the General Terms and Conditions. For issues not regulated in this ÁszF, the Civil Code and No. 17/1999.(II.5.) on contracts concluded between absent persons. The rules of the government decree are governing
Ágnes Korsós E.V. (8296 Monostorapáti, Petőfi utca 121., hereinafter referred to as service provider, data controller) as data controller, acknowledges the content of this legal notice as binding. It undertakes to ensure that all data processing related to its activities meets the requirements set out in these regulations and in the applicable national legislation, as well as in the legal acts of the European Union. Ágnes Korsós E.V. The data protection guidelines arising in relation to its data management are continuously available at www.kao.hu/adatvedelem. Ágnes Korsós E.V. reserves the right to change this information at any time. Of course, you will notify your audience of any changes in good time. Ágnes Korsós E.V.. is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and partners, and considers it of utmost importance to respect its customers' right to self-determination of information. Ágnes Korsós E.V.. treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee data security. Ágnes Korsós E.V. describes its data management practices below.
2. DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER Name: Ágnes Korsós E.V.. Address: 8296, Monostorapáti, Petőfi Street 121. Tax number: 69361119-1-33 Registration number: 53070825 Contact name: Ágnes Korsós Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
3. SCOPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DAT
integrity: protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and the method of processing; availability: it ensures that when the authorized user needs it, he can really access the desired information and that it is available SCOPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA ation so that only those who are authorized to do so can access it; devices related to this should be available. COOKIES The data manager manages the following personal data on the website www.kao.hu. 3.1 DATA PROVIDED DURING PURCHASING IN THE WEB STORE Surname first name Postal address, billing address E-mail address Phone number 3.2 DATA PROVIDED WHEN SUBSCRIBING TO THE NEWSLETTER
4. PLANNED USE AND STORAGE PERIOD OF PROCESSED DATA Data related to webshop purchases made on the kao.hu website operated by WAN Tanácsadó Bt. will be kept by the Data Controller for 30 days after the order has been fulfilled. The Data Controller keeps the data generated when signing up for the newsletter on the kao.hu website until the Data Provider withdraws it.
5. PURPOSE, METHOD AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA MANAGEMENT
5.1 GENERAL DATA MANAGEMENT GUIDELINES The data management of the Data Controller's activities is based on voluntary consent and legal authorization. In the case of data processing based on voluntary consent, the data subjects may withdraw their consent at any stage of the data processing. In some cases, the management, storage, and transmission of a range of the provided data is made mandatory by law, of which we notify our customers separately. We draw the attention of informants to the Data Controller that if they do not provide their own personal data, the informant is obliged to obtain the consent of the data subject. Its basic data management principles are in line with the applicable legislation on data protection, and in particular with the following: CXII of 2011 law - on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information (Infotv.); Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (April 27, 2016) - on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, as well as the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC about its location (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR); Act V of 2013 - on the Civil Code (Ptk.); Act C of 2000 - on accounting (Accounting Act); LIII of 2017 Act - on the prevention and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (Pmt.); CCXXXVII of 2013 Act - on credit institutions and financial enterprises (Hpt.).
6. PHYSICAL STORAGE PLACES OF DATA Your personal data (that is, the data that can be linked to your person) can be processed by us in the following way: on the one hand, in connection with maintaining the Internet connection, technical data related to the computer you use, browser program, Internet address, and visited pages are automatically generated in our computer system, on the other hand, you can also provide your name, contact information or other data if you wish to contact us personally when using the website. Technically recorded data during the operation of the system: the data of the computer of the relevant log-in, which are generated during the visit and which are recorded by the kao.hu system as an automatic result of the technical processes. The data that is recorded automatically is automatically logged by the system upon entry and exit without a separate statement or action by the person concerned. This data cannot be combined with other personal user data, except in cases made mandatory by law. The data can only be accessed by the Data Manager of the kao.hu website, as well as by its web hosting and IT service provider, which is bound by confidentiality.
7. DATA TRANSMISSION, DATA PROCESSING, PERSONS WHO KNOW THE DATA The data generated during a visit to kao.hu, as well as the data generated during a webshop purchase, can be accessed by the following companies. WEB HOSTING: https://unas.hu/ Company name: Unas Online Kft Billing address: H-9400 Sopron, Kőszegi út 14. Tax number: 14114113-2-08 IT SUPPORT: https://kao.hu/ Ágnes Korsós Billing address: 8296, Monostorapáti, Petőfi utca 121 Tax number: 6936119-1-39 BOOKING:
Zs&Zs Számviteli és Tanácsadó Ltd. 1157 Budapest Zsókavár u. 57 1/6 Tax number: 26039041-1-42 Company registration number: 01 09 303973
The Data Controller always enters into a non-disclosure agreement with its partners who get a glimpse of the data generated by visiting the kao.hu website and shopping in the webshop 8. YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES The data subject can request information about the processing of his personal data, and can request the correction of his personal data, or - with the exception of mandatory data processing - deletion or withdrawal, he can exercise his right to data portability and protest in the manner indicated when the data was collected, or at the above contact details of the data controller.
8.1 RIGHT TO INFORMATION . Ágnes Korsós E.V. takes appropriate measures in order to provide the data subjects with all the information mentioned in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and Articles 15-22 regarding the handling of personal data. and provide each piece of information according to Article 34 in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, clearly and comprehensibly worded. 8.2 YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS The data subject has the right to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether his personal data is being processed, and if such data processing is underway, he is entitled to access the personal data and the following information: the purposes of data management; categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom or to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, including in particular recipients in third countries and international organizations; the planned period of storage of personal data; the right to rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing and the right to protest; the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority; information about data sources; the fact of automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as comprehensible information about the applied logic and the significance of such data management an what are the expected consequences for the person concerned. The data controller shall provide the information within a maximum of one month from the date of submission of the request.
8.3 RIGHT OF CORRECTION The data subject may request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her managed by Ágnes Korsós E.V. and the completion of incomplete data.
8.4 RIGHT TO CANCELLATION If one of the following reasons exists, the data subject is entitled to have Ágnes Korsós at his request. delete your personal data without undue delay: personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed; the data subject withdraws the consent that forms the basis of the data management, and there is no other legal basis for the data management; the data subject objects to data processing and there is no overriding legal reason for data processing; personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligation prescribed by the EU or Member State law applicable to the data controller; for the presentation, enforcement and defense of legal claims.
8.5 THE RIGHT TO LIMIT DATA PROCESSING At the request of the data subject, Ágnes Korsós E.V. restricts data processing if one of the following conditions is met: the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the limitation applies to the period that allows the verification of the accuracy of the personal data; the data processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data and instead requests the restriction of its use; the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of data management, but the data subject requires them to present, enforce or defend legal claims; or the data subject objected to data processing; in this case, the restriction applies to the period until it is determined whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller take precedence over the legitimate reasons of the data subject. If data management is subject to restrictions, the personal es data for the purpose of data management, but the data subject requires them to present, enforce or defend legal claims; or the data subject objected to data processing; in this case, the restriction applies to the period until it is determined whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller take precedence over the legitimate reasons of the data subject. If data management is subject to restrictions, forward it to the person.
8.6 RIGHT TO DATA PORT The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her provided to the data controller in a segmented, widely used, machine-readable format, and this data to another data controller what are the expected consequences for the person concerned. The data controller shall provide the information within a maximum of one month from the date of submission of the request
8.7 RIGHT TO OBJECT The data subject has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his own situation to the processing of his personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or within the framework of the exercise of public authority granted to the data controller, or the processing necessary to enforce the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, including profiling based on the aforementioned provisions too. In the event of a protest, the data controller may no longer process the personal data, unless it is justified by compelling legitimate reasons that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or that are related to the presentation, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
8.8 AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING IN INDIVIDUAL CASES, INCLUDING PROFILING The data subject has the right not to be covered by the scope of a decision based solely on automated data management, including profiling, which would have a legal effect on him or affect him to a similar extent.
8.9 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
8.10 RIGHT TO COURIn the event of a violation of their rights, the data subject may apply to the court against the data controller. The court acts out of sequence in the case.
8.11 DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY PROCEDURE You can file a complaint with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority: Name: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority Headquarters: 1055, Falk Miksa utca 9-11 Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5. Phone: 0613911400 Fax: 0613911410 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.naih.hu We provide information on data management not listed in this information when the data is collected. We inform our customers that the court, the prosecutor, the investigative authority, the infringement authority, the public administrative authority, the Natioional Bank or legislation, other bodies may contact the data controller in order to provide information, communicate and transfer data, or make documents available. Ágnes Korsós E.V. to the authorities - if the authority has indicated the exact purpose and the scope of the data - personal data will be released only to the extent and to the extent that is absolutely necessary to achieve the purpose of the request.